Effective: October 3, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information such as but not limited to name, telephone number, email address, mailing address (collectively, Personally Identifiable Information) necessary for providing goods and services to users. The Personally Identifiable Information we collect are those you volunteering provide us when you:
- place an order on the site;
- create an account;
- contact us when you have comments or questions;
- communicate with us via e-mail;
- complete a questionnaire or contest entry form;
- your domain name;
- IP address;
- access provider and’
- browser language.
These cookies assign a unique identification to your computer so we can provide better user experience to you and to improved our site features.
- To understand the preference of users for future visits.
- To offer a better user experience by compiling data about site traffic and interactions.
- For keeping track of advertisements.
- For internal reporting, so we can measure and analyze the performance of our services.
- Keep track of items in your shopping cart.
If however, you are uncomfortable with cookies, you can take advantage of your web browsers settings by disabling cookies or opting for “Do not track” features. When you disable cookies from your computer system, you may be unable to access certain services, content, products or site benefits.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your Personally Identifiable Information may be used by TUTOROLLA to match your interests, to process your orders, send emails to confirm shipment and order status, to communicate with you about our product, services, promotion, rewards, and contests.
For us to serve you better, we may aggregate the information you provide to us on the site into information from third parties.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
In order that we might be able to provide you with better shopping experience, deliver the products you request, customize your account and other interaction with you, we may share your information with service providers, subcontractors, and business partners who we have retained to perform certain functions and services on our behalf.
We may also share the information we collect from you;
- In connection with or during the negotiation of any sale of company asset or merger with another company.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation on order to defend TOTOROLLA’S rights or property.